SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd (the Company name) takes great care of the personal information of customers and abides by relevant laws such as the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
1. Purpose of collection of personal information and use
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd collects and utilizes your personal information to provide optimal services user identification, payment, delivery of goods and statistics and analysis
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd collects and utilizes your personal information to provide optimal services as your demand with marketing data through user confirmation, payment for the offer, delivery of products, statistics, and analysis.
The detailed purpose of collection and purpose of use according to the personal information items collected are as follows.
- NAME, ID, PASSWORD, E-MAIL: Self-Verification and Membership Management based on membership service
- Contact: Announcement, securing a smooth communication path for handling complaints, new services, new product, and event information
- Bank account, credit card information: Payment for using paid information and purchasing products
- Address, contact: Securing the correct delivery point for billing, prizes and shopping items
- Other optional Information: Data to provide personalized services
2. Out-of-purpose use and provision and sharing of third parties
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd shall not use or provide your personal information to others, other companies or agencies beyond the scope of the 'Privacy and Use of Personal Information' under any circumstances except in the case of your consent or following the provisions of the relevant statutes. If we provide or share your personal information, you will be notified individually via e-mail or written consent to the person who receives or shares your personal information, what is the primary business, the personal information provided or shared with you, the purpose of providing or sharing your personal information. However, in the following cases, it is possible to provide personal information without your consent following the provisions of the relevant statutes.
- In case the settlement of charges based on service provision
- In case a particular individual is processed and provided in an unrecognizable form as necessary for statistical, academic, or market research.
- In case of special provisions in laws such as the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Confidentiality, the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information, the Basic Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Local Tax Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Bank of Korea Act, and the Criminal Procedure Act.
3. Consent to personal information collection
4. Personnel in charge of personal information Protection and management
To protect the personal information of customers and handle complaints and inquiries regarding personal information, SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd operates a related department and chief privacy officer. Please inquire about the organizations listed below when reports or consultations from other privacy infringement issues are required. We will answer your questions promptly and sincerely.
|NAME||Shim Jae Kyeong|
|Group||HR&General Affairs Group.|
|NAME||Ji Hoon Sung|
|Group||HR&General Affairs Group.|
5. Collecting Personal Information
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd collects the minimum amount of personal information needed for the service use when signing up. For you to use SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd's service, you must fill the information (ID, Password, Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail address) at the time of membership. However, there are no restrictions on the use of the service, even if you do not fill such optional information as (occupations, hobbies or areas of interest). In case you wish to purchase a product or use paid content from SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd, you will need to enter the following optional information for payment (and delivery of goods).
- According to the payment method
- · Account transfer: bank name, account number, name
- · Card payment: credit card type, card number, expiration date, password
- · Mobile phone payment: mobile phone number
- Contacts such as name, address, and phone number of the sender and recipient of the product as necessary information for the delivery of the product.
6. Collecting Personal Information by cookie
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd operates the 'cookie' to saves and finds your information frequently. A cookie is a small text file sent to your browser by the server used to run the SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd website, which is saved on your computer's hard disk.
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd operates a 'cookie' for the below purpose.
- It analyzes the frequency of access and time of visits by members and non-members. It also identifies the user's preferences and interests and uses them as a measure of target marketing and service reorganization.
- We use a cookie to track information about items you have shopped, track the traces of items you have toured with interest and provide personalized service the next time.
- SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd is used to identify your participation, the number of visits to give you a chance to apply differently, and provide differentiated information based on your personal interests.
- SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd is used to identify your participation and the number of visits to give you a chance to apply events differently and provide differentiated information based on your personal interests.
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- To reject cookie settings (notify method)
If you refuse to install cookies, you have difficulty providing OO service.
7. How to browse and modify personal information
You may browse or modify your personal information at any time. If you want to browse or modify your personal information, click 'Change personal information' (or 'modify member information'), go through the process of verifying yourself, or contact your personal information manager in a document, phone or e-mail.
If you request for modification of personal information errors, we will not use or provide personal information until we complete the modification. Besides, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will inform the third party of the modification result without delay so that the modification can be made
8. Method of Withdrawal of consent(Cancel membership)
You may withdraw any information you agree to collect, use, and provide personal information at any time when you sign. If you click ‘Withdrawal of consent(Cancel membership)' on the first screen of the SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd’s homepage and go through the process of confirming yourself or if you contact your information manager in document, phone or e-mail, we take necessary measures such as destroying your personal information without delay.
9. Period of Retention, Utilization and destruction of Personal Information
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd will destroy your personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved.
For the membership information: When a member leaves the membership or is expelled from the member.
For the payment information: the date of completion of payment or the expiration of the bond disposal.
For the shipping information: when goods or services are delivered or provided.
The information collected for a survey, event, etc: If the purpose of the information collected for an event is achieved, we will destroy information without delay. If the information is necessary to preserve by the provisions of the Act like the Commercial Act, we may retain your personal information.
10. Personal Information Protection for Children who under the age of 14
Membership of children under the age of 14 (hereinafter referred to as "children") is made through a separate form written in an easy-to-understand "children" manner and is required to obtain consent from legal representatives when collecting personal information.
SEOIL E&M Co., Ltd collects minimum information, including the name and contact information of the legal representative from the child to obtain consent from the legal representative, and obtains consent from the legal representative by the methods provided in the 'Private Information Protection Guidelines'.
A child's legal representative may request browse, modify and deletion of the child's personal information. If you want to browse, modify, or delete a child's personal information, click 'Change Personal Information' (or 'modify Member Information') to go through the legal verification process and directly browse, modify, delete the child's personal information, or contact the person in charge of personal information management in document, phone, or e-mail without delay.
11. Consultation and reporting on personal information infringement
If you need to report or consult about personal information infringement, please contact the Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA), a public organization under the Ministry of Science and ICT.
● Personal information infringement report center
- TEL : 118
- URL : https://privacy.kisa.or.kr/main.do
12. Obligation of Notice